It’s already that time of year: holiday shopping season is here!
Some love it, some hate it. I say that the key is not to do it at the last minute (what a lot of people who hate holiday shopping do) in order to avoid the crazy crowd in the stores and the “there is nothing left” panic attack.
There are so many advantages of not waiting Dec 23th-24th to take care of this:
– you can shop online (what better way of buying gifts than online if you don’t like shopping?)
– you can shop online without paying for the super-express delivery
– if you don’t find something that you really like, you still have plenty of time to look for something else
– stock levels are usually still high so no panic if somebody on your list asked for something in particular… your chances of finding it in store are pretty good
– the craziness level in the stores is still okay
– you might even get some good deals along the way (it’s crazy how stores are doing sales way ahead of time now)
Anyway, whether you’re an early shopper like me or a last minute one, my choice for this 2016 holiday gift guide is simple: I wanted to talk a gift category that pleases everyone above 10 years-old: small (leather) goods (that sometimes are not really in leather but that’s okay).
First,you got some basics. The ideas that come back every year, and for a good reason: they always please and they are quite easy to shop (because you can find them everywhere and you got some pretty timeless styles): wallets, credit cards holders, small pouches, key rings with ornaments.
And then you have some more original small leather goods. A bit more trendy and/or more personalized, you have to know the person a bit better before choosing this kind of gifts. But you are sure to surprise and please with those! I am talking bag accessories, make-up bag, passport holder, luggage tag, bookmark, belt…
Here are a few ideas that I picked up for you. You can also find more on Pinterest.
For the girly ones
I hope you found some gift inspiration here. Again, more ideas on Pinterest!